Through an in-depth perspective on legendary leaders from the both the corporate and political world you will learn practical, easy-to-implement strategies to dramatically improve your leadership skills.
Major Benefits of Attending:
- LEARN the Key Principles of Leadership
- DISCOVER the differences between Leaders and Managers
- EMPOWER your Team to take-on more Leadership tasks
- MASTER 10 Communication Strategies to help you lead more effectively
- ASSESS your personal strengths and weaknesses as a Leader
- GET HIGHLIGHTS of contemporary MBA LEADERSHIP programs (Harvard and other leading Business Schools)
- BENCHMARK your skills by being inspired by legendary leaders from the corporate arena
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for all individuals from both the Private, Public and NGO Sectors who need to improve their leadership skills specifically:
- CEOs, Board Members and Directors
- Executive and Senior Managers
- Department Heads
- Team Leaders
- Self-employed Professionals
- HR and Corporate Communication Heads
- Project Managers
Why you Should Attend?
As the program title proclaims after this training you will be equipped with a tool box of strategies that you can immediately begin to implement. These strategies will make you intimately familiar with the essential leadership’s traits of visioning, inspiring and decision-making. Moreover, you will leave the training with a comprehensive list of websites and blogs that you can use to continue improving your leadership skills long after the workshop has successfully finished