This interactive course is designed to embed key principles of valuation of a company or investment, using practical examples. Candidates will learn a variety of tools and financial models to value assets, including the concepts underlying them. Exercises are illustrated using real life case studies
Major Benefits Of Attending:
- By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- UTILIZE basic financial modelling techniques in Excel
- VALUE a company or investment using a variety of tools
- IDENTIFY the best models to use in a particular valuation situation
- COMPARE and contrast various forecasting and analysis techniques
- EXPAND your professional expertise – and your career opportunities
- DETERMINE whether an asset is properly valued by the market or not
- ANALYZE the different valuation options to arrive at the best value decision
- DEVELOP knowledge of the assumptions underlying the different approaches
- TAKE the guesswork out of your decision making; deliver a superior bottom line
- UNDERSTAND discounting concepts, cost of capital and discounted cash flow analysis
Who Should Attend?
This workshop has been researched and developed for financial decision makers such as:
- Credit analysts
- Equity analysts
- Project managers
- Financial analysts
- Investment Bankers
- Commercial bankers
- Management consultants
Why you Should Attend?
Accurate asset valuations are key to efficient and thriving markets. The ability to place a proper, supportable value on an asset distinguishes the intelligent investor from the herd mentality, and endows a competitive advantage in the market place.
From value investors like Warren Buffet, to hedge fund billionaires like Ray Dalio, their ability to determine value has been critical to their success, and has contributed to market discipline overall. Having an understanding and ability to implement various rigorous valuation techniques will drive your own success in financial and related activities.