Many clients now require their suppliers to present robust project schedules with very high confidence levels for project success. Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA) is one of the leading tools for risk assessing your project schedule. PRA is used to perform schedule validation and ember your own risk models with fully developed risk events. Primavera Risk Analysis integrates directly with project schedules and cost estimates to provide quick and easy techniques to model risks and analyse the cost and schedule impacts of mitigating them.
The Primavera Risk Analysis tool enables Monte Carlo risk analysis to be applied to scheduling tools to create dramatically more realistic planning and more rational decision making, while enabling targeted management of elevated risk tasks.
Major Benefits Of Attending:
By end of this course, delegates would be able to:
- IDENTIFY common scheduling pitfalls
- INTEGRATE predeveloped risk registers
- DEFINE new risk registers
- ADDRESS full lifecycle risk management through Monte Carlo-based cost and schedule analytics
- REPORT confidence levels with regard to finish dates, costs, float, internal rate of return, and net present value
- BUILD a fully risk impacted plan
- DELIVER a fully risk adjusted schedule to suppliers
- Basic knowledge of Project Management and Project Scheduling
- Primavera Risk Tool to be downloaded and installed – this can be downloaded from Oracle e-delivery website on a trial basis free of charge
Who Should Attend?
This course shall be useful for:
- Project Managers
- Project Risk Managers
- Functional Implementers
- Business Analysts
And others who want to learn Risk Analysis for Professional Development
Why you Should Attend?
This course provides training for Primavera Risk Analysis Tool. It will equip trainees with knowledge in managing risk using the software tools as an engine to run simulations and help predict project completion times and cost.
The course covers description of Risks in large infrastructure type construction projects and some important terminology used in Risk Management. It leads you through examples in the analysis tool to get a thorough understanding of Pertmaster. It runs in conjunction with various scheduling tools like MS Project and Primavera P6. This course is aimed at those who want to acquire an in-depth understanding of the scheduling and risk analysis capabilities of Primavera Risk Analysis. The course provides “hands-on” exercises for advanced project scheduling, quantitative and qualitative risk modelling.