The unsung heroes in many businesses are those who keep the wheels of administration turning and those who provide vital support to managers allowing them to use their time productively. Any busy PA or administrator will know how challenging it is to work with a variety of management styles while juggling competing and conflicting priorities.
Major Benefits Of Attending:
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- LEARN a 5 Star PA Service
- LEARN how to see the challenges in communication
- UNDERSTAND the link between emotional intelligence
- DISCOVER how to stay ahead of your executive’s shifting priorities
- READ facial expressions challenge – identifying the correct emotion
- SUPPORT management in inspiring shared vision of the organization
- DISCOVER techniques how to manage multiple demands on your time
- DISCOVER strategies for managing your personal brand and career progression
- BUILD a toolkit of strategies to help build your confidence, and emotional resilience
- FLEX your approach to build more effective working relationships with others and achieve more positive outcomes
- LEARN how to approach their role from a strategic and managerial perspective, and take more responsibility for managing their executive’s workflow
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed for professionals including but not limited to below:
- Executive PAs
- Office Managers
- Executive Secretaries
- Administration Managers
- Management Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Personal Secretaries
- Senior Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Confidential Secretaries
- Senior and Junior Secretaries
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone responsible for the support of senior management
Why you Should Attend?
In this intensive two-day practical workshop will help participants understand themselves and their role more clearly. It will help them develop their networking and relationship building skills, handle difficult situations, manage multiple priorities, recognize and handle pressure, enhance their personal resilience and much more.
Training is delivered using activities like group problems, role play, drawing diagrams, discussions and other exercises, so that attendees can gain a thorough understating of the issues and solutions.