This fascinating and practical area has been the subject of much academic and practical research to discover the best and most appropriate methods for Recruitment and Selection. Drawing this together, John Kempton will help you identify the best practices for your own organisation and then provide coaching in how to actually set up and implement these best practices.
This practical and results-oriented programme is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons supported by the learning material; captivating PowerPoint slides with video clips to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment.
Major Benefits Of Attending:
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- DELIVER ‘effective and fair’ panel interviews
- DEVELOP an understanding of the whole process of selection
- IMPLEMENT relevant selection criteria, based upon competencies
- EVALUATE candidates against a ‘fair and consistent’ scoring system
- DEMONSTRATE using the skills of job Analysis and writing effective Job Descriptions
- MASTER the importance of Competencies on HR, and especially in Strategic Recruitment
- DEVELOP their own interpersonal skills to help them achieve Strategic Recruitment, interviewing and selection
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is specifically designed for all professionals, leaders and staff who are actively involved in selection that should be trained in the skills and techniques required:
- Team Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Senior Executives
- General Managers
- Chief Talent Officers
- Head of Departments
- Human Resource Directors
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Human Resources Officers (CHRO)
- Executives Of Human Resource Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Development, Employee Relations and Leadership Development\
Why you Should Attend?
Bringing the right talent into an organisation is absolutely critical as well as being very difficult. Recruit the wrong candidates and you may be ‘stuck’ with people who are not adding 100% to the organisation. Recruiting the right talent ensures that you are adding to the resources of the organisation which leads to a better result and making the job of management easier.
One of the best definitions for staff recruitment is to make your process; Effective, Efficient and Fair.
- Effective means that the process you use gets the BEST candidates to fill your posts.
- Efficient means that the process is well managed and optimized not to waste management time unnecessarily on this key activity.
- Fair means that you are operating within the law but also operating in a way that prospective candidates think you are a good company to work for. Fair is part of your Employer Branding
Underpinning all this is to have a Competency Framework that allows you to operate in a way that supports all the organisational HR processes. Competencies are the basis of effective recruitment, effective performance management and ensure managers and leaders have the right skill set.