Strategic business growth focuses on the long term growth of a business. Businesses who should focus on strategic growth have reached the epoch of their organic business growth stage and need to find additional markets. A strategic growth strategy may be to reach a previously untapped market through advertising or create additional products to add to inventory. Strategic business growth requires the money generated by organic growth because businesses won't experience that same the watershed business acceleration. Instead, it will be a gradual increase in sales.
Strategic growth is an essential stage for businesses that have plateaued. The strategic business growth strategy allows businesses to focus on long-term plans and use stored capital to attain those goals. Strategic growth is difficult for new businesses or businesses who are producing less product than is in demand. Ultimately, strategic business growth is a great strategy to tap when looking at long term business planning.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- IDENTIFY the key components that comprise an effective growth strategy
- COMPREHEND the importance and value of administering a current state analysis consisting of internal organisational competencies and external market opportunities
- LEARN how to craft a Strategic Growth Vision that will guide future business expansion pursuits
- ACCUMULATE business growth through common methodologies - new products, services, customer segments, and geographies – and learn when each makes most sense
- UNDERSTAND the pros and cons of generating business growth through strategic partnerships
Who Should Attend?
Directors, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers, Analysts, Controllers and Executives of:
- Business Development
- Business Growth
- Business Planner
- Strategic Planning
- Brand & Product Management
Why you should Attend?
By attending this two-day workshop you will learn how to craft a high potential business growth strategy that capitalises on marketplace opportunities while leveraging your organisation’s unique competencies and competitive advantage. You will understand and appreciate the internally driven “organic” growth strategies (as opposed to acquisitive), including identifying new product or service opportunities, new customer segments, new distribution channels and new geographies. The workshop helps you focus on strategy development, organisational considerations such as implementation planning, employee engagement, and next-level marketing and business development.