HR audit is an important management control device. It is a tool to judge organizations performance and effectiveness of HR management. An HR audit is basically an investigation of the organization’s current practices, policies, and procedures. Further growth of organization needs HR audit. Large organization requires continuous feedback for improvement in performance of its employees.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to: -
- MEASURE HR departmental effectiveness.
- DEVELOP organizational policies and practices.
- ESTABLISH and SUPERVISE efficient and record maintenance.
- STRATEGICALLY plan efforts needed for compliance and improvement.
- DETERMINE action plan for the future in response to the results obtained.
- UTILISE tools and concepts like HR benchmarking, ROI and root cause techniques.
- ACCURATELY identify the beneficial and problematic areas of current employment practices.
- HELP MAINTAIN a competitive advantage in areas such as compensation, benefits and recruiting.
Who Should Attend?
This course has been designed for all HR professionals interested in improving HR performance, which includes: -
- Internal Audit Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Auditors
- HR managers
- HR directors
- HR supervisors/officers
- Organizational development specialists
Why you should Attend?
Performing a HR audit can reveal those issues where best practice has lapsed a little. An audit of the HR department can identify areas where small yet essential details have been missed and are in danger of becoming habit.