A collection can result from a debt that has not been paid on time. Credit collection is also known as debt collection, where it is the process of pursing payments of debts owed by individuals or businesses. If someone becomes significantly delinquent on a debt, such as a medical bill or credit card bill, the original company owed will often write off this debt as a loss and sell it to a collection agency. An organization that specializes in debt collection is known as a collection agency or debt collector. Most collection agencies operate as agents of creditors and collect debts for a fee or percentage of the total amount owed.
This highly interactive workshop, broken down into 2 days, is intended as a combination of presentation on credit collections, individual questionnaires, group exercises and group discussions on the topic itself as well as came away with the delegates’ action plans.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- LEARNT the objectives and importance of an effective credit management
- DEVELOP and formulate effective credit policy framework for your organization
- UNDERSTAND the several type of powerful tools in credit management within your organization
- COMMUNICATING and negotiating effectively in order to make the customer cooperate and
- pay immediately
- SELECT the appropriate collection strategies to improve cash fl ow and minimize bad debt
- CREATE and implement action plans to facilitate your successful credit collection
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Professionals
- Collection Professionals
- Financial and Controller Staff
- Financial Managers
- Credit Managers
- Credit Controller
- Collection Officers
- Senior Accounting Staff
- Business Owners
- Credit Clerks and Executives, Small Business Owners, Secretaries and Accounts Clerk and Sales Persons involved Directly or No in Credit Collection
- Entrepreneurs, Bankers, Accountants, Business and Finance Managers, Marketing Managers, Collection Professionals, Customer Service Managers, Small Medium Business Owners, Sales People, Finance Executives, Supervisors, Managers, Credit Analysts, Bookkeepers and Recovery Officers
Why you should Attend?
Credit collection has always been a prime issue in most of the organizations and still cannot be resolved effectively. However, here is the solution for your organization, by attending this workshop, it provides you the effective ways and tools to minimize the credit issues. And of course, you will be also getting away with the action plan which you can implement it within your organization. The trainer of this workshop, Steve, is a credit expert and has been involved in credit management industry for more than 20 years. He has been conducting training courses for a number of years and has earned an enviable and impressive reputation. During his teaching, it is guaranteed a highly enthusiastic and lively sessions by providing actual real life situations and useable advice for cash collections and credit management.