Today’s most solid companies, growing suppliers, and banking leaders are adopting this approach as a safe and profitable mechanism to optimize procurement and customer relations. You need to keep up with the latest trends in this subject to ensure you engage with the best business partners and have access to advanced financial products that will enhance your business strategy both as a vendor or a purchaser, or will help increase your business portfolio if your field is banking and financing products.
Major Benefits Of Attending:
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- STAY COMPETITIVE
- TAKE AWAY increased commercial insight
- GAIN an expert prediction of what future holds for SCF
- MAKE the most out of working capital optimistically tool
- HAVE A THOROUGH REVIEW of the mechanisms of an SCF
- STAY informed about the biggest innovations in the industry
- ESTABLISH strong and profitable relations with vendors/clients
- LEARN how traditional providers are developing their offerings
- PROVIDE an honest appraisal of how working capital tool could work in your business
- BROADER view of SCF market, the legal landscape ,what programme are available and how they are structured
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at individuals from firms of all sizes that work on both sides of the supply chain such as trade bankers, relationship managers, treasurers, directors, controllers, credit and risk managers, operations managers and product managers. Also, not limited to sectors below:
- oil and gas
Why you Should Attend?
By attending this course, you improve your knowledge in one of the trendiest approaches to business nowadays. This 2 day course will act as a comprehensive guide to supply chain finance. What it is, how it works and the risks involved. You will learn the theory and the history of SCF, and more importantly, how you can use it to unlock capital.
In addition, you will receive practical tips about how to implement and measure a successful SCF programme so you can take the theory out of the classroom and into your organisation.
- All classroom exercises and discussions will be supported and complemented by tasks, discussions and slide presentations.
- Course notes will provide a comprehensive reference source of great value to all delegates on return to their job location.
- For some, commercial-based lending has become a less attractive and feasible option – and that’s turning more companies on to the power of supply chain finance. Why the Future of Supply Chain Finance Has Never Been Brighter – Our Outlook for 2017 in primerevenue.com, February 2017.
- The best way procurement can help overcome the biggest obstacle to innovation (cash flow) is through supply chain finance. Procurement and Innovation: Strange Bedfellows or Perfect Pair?
In primerevenue.com, March 2017