This module investigates the forces driving organizational development. Core approaches and tools will be reviewed as well as the need for various categories of stakeholders to be involved and let through the evolution of an organization. The links between organizational development and supporting people management practices will be critically assessed.
Throughout the module, relevant theoretical principles and models of change management, HRM and organizational behavior will be considered and applied in a practical management context using global case studies and real life examples.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- REVIEW the changing role of Human Resources
- ASSESS the key elements of the global talent management strategy
- DISCUSS strategic components of recruitment, career development and retention
- LEARN about organizational change and how to implement change management strategy
- UNDERSTAND the competency model and their importance in assessment and development
- UNDERSTAND the relevant theoretical principles and models of Change Management
- DISCOVER the challenges in Organizational Development and developing a successful strategy
- IDENTIFY the differences between teamwork and teambuilding and learn theory of Team Dynamics
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is specifically designed for:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Human Resources Officers (CHRO)
- Chief Talent Officers
- General Managers
- Head of Departments
- Senior Managers
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Directors
- Senior Executives
Of Human Resource Management, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Development, Employee Relations and Leadership Development
Why you should Attend?
Human Resources are the resource that resides in the knowledge, skills, and motivation of people. It is a department that is in-charge of handling with finding, screening, recruiting and training job applicants, as well as administering employee-benefit programs. Human Resources department are primarily focused on maximizing employee productivity and protecting the company from any issues that may arise from the workforce.
The focus on HRM is now moved to the strategic utilization of employees and the measurable impact of employee programs over business. Nowadays successful companies need to be adaptive, resilient, quick to change direction and customer-centered. Within such an environment the effectiveness of HRM is crucial to business success. HR professionals establish systems for performance development, career succession planning and employee development.
In this workshop, you will be exposed on organizational development and the changes inside. Further to that, the discussions will be helpful in understanding the theory of team building and evolving roles of Human Resources Management.