Across the region, there is an increasing demand for affordable electrical power which is produced in an environmentally friendly manner. The use of Natural Gas as a fuel has been demonstrated to give a clean and economic solution to power shortage situations. The use of LNG as a means of delivering and distributing supplies of natural gas is now well established. Modern technologies are offering cost effective solutions and the potential supply of gas is sufficient to ensure an adequate supply for the near future.
Major Benefits Of Attending:
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:-
- UNDERSTAND the fundamentals of LNG business
- GAIN better view of the future trends for LNG markets and facilities
- DISCUSS and MANAGE the operation of LNG Chain and LNG equipment
- INCREASE awareness of LNG Terminal safety for implantation in daily operation
- ESTABLISH cost and project schedules for onshore and offshore import facilities
- LEARN the natural gas and LNG technical terms to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- TACKLE key issues by adapting the best practices at every stage of the operating systems
- DEVELOP LNG costs by understanding the basis for LNG pricings, contracts and agreements
- ATTAIN the best position in daily operation after understanding the critical issues of LNG operations and management
Who Should Attend?
The course is designed for, but not limited to, vessel engineers, LNG terminal operators, LNG engineers, marine engineers and HSE engineers, who are directly involved in terminal and vessel operations. In addition, this program may be beneficial to commercial and management a staff that requires a technical overview of terminal and vessel operations.
Job Titles Include:
- Vessel/Terminal Engineers
- Vessel/Terminal Operators
- LNG Terminal Operators
- LNG Engineers
- HSE Engineers
- Marine Engineers
- Project Engineers
Why you Should Attend?
This training course has been designed to present an overview of the LNG supply chain and an appreciation of how the business and relevant technologies work. The course specifically focusses on the planning and optimisation of the LNG supply and Natural Gas delivery.