In our today’s environment, companies that are able to understand their market demand requirements and be able to respond fast and successfully to ever changing market conditions and sometimes too unpredictable economic times, are prone to retaining leading position in their business arena. Demand planning and forecasting represent the foundation of business and Supply Chain planning and play a very important role as to assist companies reduce costs and improve profits.
This seminar will provide participants with a clear insight of all important elements of the Demand Planning and Forecasting Management and assist them in allocating their investments and supply resources accordingly.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- IDENTIFY common characteristics for a good forecasting function
- APPLY judgment as the main element in the new product forecasting process
- EXPLAIN and apply the two main methods & various sub methods of forecasting
- ADAPT useful tips for achieving better demand planning & forecasting management
- EXPLAIN ways of measuring and evaluating forecasting performance when required
- COMPREHEND the significance of the bullwhip effect in the planning and forecasting process
- UNDERSTAND main methods of forecasting and chose the appropriate one for their business
- RECOGNIZE the benefits derived from the demand planning & forecasting best practices in achieving business results
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is designed for all CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Executive Directors, Directors, SVPs, VPs, General Managers, Chief Procurement Officers, Head of Supply Chain, Analysts, Planners and Forecasters across all industries who are responsible for:
- Forecasting / Planning
- Demand Planning / Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Statistical Modelling
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Demand Supply
- New Product Forecasting
- Allocation and Planning
- Load Forecasting
- Production Planning
- Material Management
- Inventory Management
- Strategic Planning
- Brand & Product Management
Why you should Attend?
Most organizations suffer from bad demand forecasting which effects tremendously in optimizing profits. By incorporating structured tools to analyze data placing real time data, which will enable companies to formulate strategies and conduct the necessary steps in making decisions and this will enable companies to be competitive in the respected industries.
The proven strategy of being the market leader and eliminating competition is by creating a competitive edge which will be highly focused in this training. Applying the techniques and tools which will create an average reduction in the value of inventory management where in the long run will improve customer service.
In this workshop you will be exposed to lead through the steps necessary to develop a successful, comprehensive demand forecasting program to meet your organization’s specific needs.
Instruction and examples will be complemented by actual case studies and discussion involving participants’ actual challenges. After facing a challenging economic period, it is critical to have good estimates of what will happen in the future. With accurate and well forecasted information, organization will have a better idea to select best opportunities for success and how to initiate a plan with the resources at hand.