This course will focus on the tools and techniques available in Microsoft Excel which will enable you to develop, run and review financial models across multiple scenarios.
You will gain a sound and practical insight in financial modeling building, comparison of financial values and evaluation of financial risks.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to:
- ANALYSE financial statements using modelling
- CREATE a Budget and to make changes to different scenarios
- DEVELOP a model for investment decision
- CREATE a sensitivity analysis model
- MANAGE existing financial proposals to deliver the best returns
- CREATE Business Intelligence reports and analysis
Who Should Attend?
This workshop will be of particular interest to banks, corporate financiers, accountants, financial modelers and consultants faced with such corporate finance decisions, including:
- CEO / CFO / COO / Finance Directors / Financial Controllers / Heads of Finance
- Financial Analysts
- Directors / Heads / Managers of Strategic Planning
- Directors / Heads / Managers of Business Development
- Financial / Equity / Treasury Analysts
- Project Managers
- Project Financiers and Lenders
- Accountants and Auditors
- Financial controllers
- Risk managers
- Credit manages
- Financial and management accountants
- Financial project administrators
- Project finance professionals
- Financial planners
Why you should Attend?
There are many financial modeling courses on the market these days and you might already have attended one or more of them. In this course, however, we are introducing you to financial modeling with business intelligence. Business Intelligence includes Power Query and Power Pivot technologies that are built into Microsoft Excel now and we will also be introducing you to Microsoft’s free Power BI software. Together Power Query, Pivot and BI are taking the business intelligence world by storm.
We will take you by storm too. Millions of rows analyzed, eye catching dashboards have never been so easy to construct and share. In addition, we are also including the mainstay topics for revision or for review for the first time. Every financial and non-financial manager is welcome to attend this course and once you have seen what we are offering, you will definitely want more!