Real Estate Development, or property development, is a business process, encompassing activities that range from the renovation and re-lease of existing buildings to the purchase of raw land and the sale of developed land. The term International Real Estate describes a relatively new phenomenon. Although it begun in the 1980s, it has been keeping pace with globalization. The term encompasses real property development, sales and leasing transaction across national borders. International Real Estate could be viewed as one of the most dynamic branches of real estate.
International Real Estate id best subdivided into 2 categories: international commercial real estate and international residential real estate. International commercial real estate is where a corporation headquartered in one country purchases, leases or builds an office building in another country. Most international commercial real estate transactions take place between corporations and may involve, lead to, or be a consequence of legal, deign, planning, engineering, financing and construction work.
This course would cover just that.
Major Benefits Of Attending:
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- UNDERSTAND who, what, where, how and why of International Real Estate Development
- MAKE corporate considerations including strategic issues, finance, budgeting and other major issues
- KNOW all about the International Location including funding, asset value, tax considerations and more
- PREPARE for negotiation with a perfect strategy
- DETERMINE and DEFFERENITIATE between good and bad deal
- FIND a local partner if need one
- IMPLEMENT site location decisions
- MAKE THE BEST zoning, infrastructure, and other considerations
- MANAGE the development process
- MANAGE the completed development
- If need be, HAVE an exit strategy
Who Should Attend?
This 2-dat course on International Real Estate Development for Businesses has been specifically designed for both Private and Governmental Business Leaders including:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Chief Legal Officers (CLO)
- Director and Assistant Directors
- Senior Business Staff
- Business Administrators
- Senior Managers and Managers of Global Real Estate
- Senior Executives
- City, County, & Country Economic Development Agency Officials
- Research Associates
- Portfolio Managers
- Real Estate Analysts
- Leasing and Marketing Coordinator
- Real Estate Transaction Coordinators
- Project Coordinators
- Sales Associates and Junior Brokers
- Others who need and are interested in learning how to lead and manage successful international real estate development for their business outside of their home country
Why you Should Attend?
This 2-day course on International Real Estate Development for Businesses will provide high level strategic information and tactical details for business leaders regarding the process, business and real estate development considerations, and case studies. Throughout these 2 days, some of the crucial areas that will be covered are corporate considerations, international locations, real estate development process, local partners and development teams on Day 1, followed by Economic Development Agency, Strategic Site Location, Implementing the Site Location Decision, Managing the Development Process, Managing the Completed Development and Development of an Exit Strategy on Day 2. Both days will have group discussions and case studies for the delegates from which they would be able to understand the subject matter in further depth.