This course is designed to provide an introduction to the increasingly critical contribution that succession planning makes in business today for the C level executives and managers in human resources, talent management and learning & development. It mentions the critical importance of talent management strategy, examples of real business’ strategies, how to develop competency models and talent pool and lastly how to implement a successful succession plan.
This 2-day workshop aims to provide the delegates with deeper understanding of what a succession planning is, what are the key phases to implement and how to develop a succession management in their organization. It allows the sharing of real business examples and creates a ‘first draft’ action plan during the workshop, so the delegates can bring all the knowledge given and their ‘first draft’ action plan back at their organization to implement.
The delegates will have a better understanding on succession planning and take the real business strategies as a reference. This helps the delegates to be more precise when they are about to implement their own succession plan for their organization.
Major Benefits Of Attending – You Will Be Able To:
By end of this course, the delegates will be able to:
- UNDERSTAND what succession planning is and the powerful competitive advantage it can provide
- IDENTIFY the types, strategies and tools of succession plan
- DETERMINE the succession management phases
- LEARN how to implement the key stages required to implement a successful succession planning process
- CREATE individual delegate, ‘first draft’ action plans as
- a first step to implement their learning about succession planning back at work
- IMPLEMENT a strategic succession plan
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specifically designed for the following target audiences:
- Human Resources Managers
- Line Managers
- HR Business Partners
- Team Leaders
- HR / Talent Leaders
- Learning / Organizational Development Professionals
- Business / Line Leaders
- Director - Human Resources and Corporate Support
- Managing Director
- VP/AVP - Training & Development
- Manager – Organization Effectiveness
Why You Should Attend?
To the directors and senior managers, have you ever thought of one day you are going to retire or decided to move on to new opportunities or if your key employee left the organization, what would you do? Are you being well prepared for all this?
Attend this workshop is the best solution for all your worries. In this workshop, you will be meeting other professional people who having the similar problem and together all of your queries can be resolved. You will enhance your understanding on succession planning and recognize the competitive advantages it can provide to your organization. Besides, you will learn the key phases required in order to implement a successful succession plan. Last but not least, you will get the chance to first draft your own succession plan which you can actually implement in your organization.