Islamic Banks have different tools to apply in Trade finance unlike conventional banks; this workshop will explore those differences and highlight the advantages using Shariah approved tools. Project finance is one of the major activities and income generation to Islamic Banks, therefore you must be able to analyse financial risks associates with the project and acquire the necessarily skills to manage the project Islamically. Understand the way Islamic banks Finance Trade and projects to compete globally with covenantal Banks and gain technical skill to improve your financial decision-making.
Major Benefits Of Attending:
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- UNDERSTAND the difference between project finance and Trade finance applied in Islamic Banksand Conventional banks
- MAKE good assumptions
- ACQUIRE the ability to evaluate the profit t of a project over time
- UNDERSTAND the risks associated with each stage of project as well as the risks
- MASTER the understanding of the business case for projects and trade finance
- DISCOVER the tools and techniques of financial analysis
- GAIN improved control over your project and the risks involved
- MEASURE key success factors with Trade finance
- FIND your unique strategic competency
- UNDERSTAND fundamental business finance concepts and its application to Islamic Banks
- UNDERSTAND financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings
- EXPAND your professional expertise and your career opportunities
Who Should Attend?
This training is highly recommended for everyone who has to manage Trade and project
finance especially a project that extends over time and those who finance projects and trade finance to understand the financial requirements. It does not assume project management knowledge or experience, or financial training. It is for any manager with project responsibility, such as:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Portfolio managers
- Islamic Banks staffs
- Conventional banks staffs
- Newly appointed managers
- Team leaders
- Individuals from non-financial disciplines
- Any manager or supervisor who is likely to be tasked with managing a project
Why you Should Attend?
A rapidly changing and increasingly competitive global financial resource and the rise of Islamic Banks has been focusing on efficient financial management and smart financial decision making. For the procedural manager this course offers high level of technical skill to help greater management performance. If you are required in your line of work to manage assets, analyse investment proposals, justify or approve expenditure then attending this workshop will equip you with the essential skills you need.
Have you ever struggled compiling your company’s strategic financial plan? Have you ever created a strategic financial plan only to see it fail? Have you ever wondered whether your financial plan should be more substantial? Have you ever wondered whether you have covered all the appropriate aspects in your strategic financial plan? Have you ever wanted to find out more about financial planning? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
Here you will be taken through a very practical and informative workshop on strategic financial planning both in Trade and project financing applied by Islamic Banks, where you will gain an in depth understanding, develop and implement your own strategic financial decision. You will learn some of the important tools to use when applying to Islamic bank for Trade finance and/or Project finance plan. You will learn some of the common pitfalls of Trade finance and project finance and how to avoid them.