Finance Transformation appears to be the new flavour of the month in the finance world, bringing together programs that have been separately on the CFO’s agenda for a long time. Core components are system migrations, shared service centers & in- and/or outsourcing.
Projects can range from straightforward reference data cleanse to Procure-to-Pay business transformations like E-invoicing. ERP Software upgrades appear more frequent as the software lifetimes are rapidly decreasing & the functionality enhancements come at an ever-faster pace. The Shared service center organization matures and transforms from transactional centers into regional knowledge centers with key (global) process leads.
This course takes delegates on a journey through the current cutting edge application of these techniques and process changes using case study, discussion and practical exercises.
Major Benefits Of Attending – You Will Be Able To:
- ALIGN your finance talent strategy with overall business needs
- LEVERAGE outsourcing and off-shoring to improve finance function efficiency and effectiveness
- MOVE from finance as a function to finance as a service
- EMBRACE the digital age of technology and measure its impact
- ACHIEVE global consistency of processes across all finance businesses
- BREAK DOWN organizational barriers and forge strategic enterprise-wide business partnerships
Who Should Attend?
This training is highly recommended for…
- Finance Division Managers
- Shared Service Professionals
- Finance Directors
- Management accountants
- Corporate accountants
- Budgeting and forecasting managers
- Corporate finance teams
- Financial business analysts and advisers
Why you Should Attend?
With only 4 years to the EXPO 2020 in Dubai growth in business and opportunities widespread across the region, businesses are poised on the threshold of immense activity. The Finance function holds an increasingly strategic, as well as operational, role in managing and supporting the enterprise in its quest for growth and profitability. Today’s technology applications, outsourcing strategy and process development provide the support needed to make the most of these opportunities – but Finance’s inherent risk aversion means it has lagged in moving forwards. This course examines possible ways to face the future with confidence and optimism.