The course will deal with annual updates and best practice in relation to the Basel III & Capital Adequacy within the international arena.
This training will enable the attendees to develop their skills and knowledge in relation to major risk areas that they have to deal with according to Basel Committee regulatory framework while running the bank business in order to enable them to effectively carry out their pertinent duties in a highly professional standard.
Major Benefits of Attending:
- UNDERSTAND fundamental risk management concepts and risk types
- ASSESS gaps within your institution
- ASSESS the impacts of “Basel III” in the market
- RECOGNIZE the impacts of the regulatory developments/regulator
- BE AWARE of key Basel challenges and issues for banks
- DEFINITION, measurement, analysis, improvement, and control of the operational risk within a banking organization
- CALCULATE regulatory capital for operational risk
- EXPLORE the different methods for calculating Market Value at Risk Model potential future credit exposure
- UNDERSTAND expected positive exposure
- REDUCE the risks while achieve your organization’s goals
- RECOGNIZE key risk terms and their role in your institution operation
- DETERMINE whether your institution is financially high or low or at risk
- TAKE the guesswork out of your decision making; deliver a better bottom line and expand your professional career opportunities
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for managers, professionals, consultants, service providers and vendors working for Banks, Financial Organizations, Financial Groups and Financial Conglomerates that need to understand not only the new Basel III requirements, challenges and opportunities, but also the regulatory differences around the world.
This course is highly recommended for:
- Managers and Professionals involved in Basel III (decision making and implementation)
- Risk and Compliance Officers
- IT Professionals
- Strategic Planners
- Legal Counsels
- Process Owners
Why you Should Attend?
This workshop gives you up-to-date perceptions into the domain of regulatory frameworks, risk management, audit and compliance, especially for those who deal with major risk areas according to Basel Committee regulatory framework.
This training course will enable the attendees to comprehend and foster their risk management, compliance and audit skills and knowledge, assimilating the fundamentals of Basel 3 so that they can carry out their related assignments and report it in a highly professional manner.