During this two day training course you will address five broad themes that underpin project risks:
- THE PROJECT RISKS - What is the project risks and how does it compare to the project issues
- RISK IDENTIFICATION - How do we identify risks and develop a risk register
- RISK EVALUATION- How to evaluate your risks (qualitative & quantitative) and how are risk can incorporated into the budget contingency calculation
- RISK RESPONSE PLANNING- How to prepare a response plan to control your risks (avoid, mitigate, transfer,…etc)
- CONTROL RISKS – How to manage and control risks during the project life cycle
Set against a background of risk management and scheduling you will explore the elements of project risks and how such risks are being managed. The effects of risk, value and decision making on project costs will be also explored.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of the course, delegates will be able to:
EXPLORE the area of Project Risk Scheduling including the latest additions to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 5th Edition
LEARN to maximize the results of positive project events
LEARN to minimize the consequences of adverse events
UNDERSTAND the latest developments in active learning techniques
EXPERIMENT with the techniques reviewed fi rst hand through the use of real life examples, exercises and group discussions
LEARN risk scheduling from an initial foundation in risk concepts through to leading edge processes
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Finance Managers
- End Users
- Business Analysts
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Control Managers and Engineers
- Commercial Managers
- Cost Engineers and Quantity Surveyors
- Project Team Members
- Functional Manager
- Project stakeholders
- Team manager
- Executive committed to their organization’s growth
- Top managers
Why You Should Attend?
The Project Risk Scheduling and Management Masterclass follows the framework of the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK 5th Edition and Practices for risk management. The topic is introduced and discussed, with emphasis on the Inputs-Processes-Tools and Techniques-and Outputs structure outlined in the PMBOK 5th Edition Risk Practice management standard. They include the introduction to Project Management, Risk Management Overview, Planning for Risk Management, Setting Risk Thresholds, Risks Identifi cation, Evaluation (Qualitative & Quantitative), Response Planning, Monitor, Control Risks and Scheduling.
The course is designed for professionals seeking to build or refresh their Project Risk Scheduling knowledge based on the latest PMBOK Edition. This two day training course equips you with the ability to manage and control your risks, and confidently manage risks within your project’s framework. It will address topics likes how to prepare a risk register and relate the risks to a risk breakdown, how to accommodate risk in cost estimating, how to manage and control risks, and broad principles and processes of risk management and scheduling.