Gamification is the use of game elements and game design techniques in non-game contexts, including business. The concept is that by redesigning everyday routines to contain more game-like and interactive elements, activities such as strategic planning and implementing can be made more engaging, fulfilling, fun and productive. With the potential to direct behaviours towards business objectives, motivate and improve outcomes such as performance, engagement and retention, businesses can be improved drastically with the help of Gamification.
Research suggests that gamification is much more than a passing fad; it can be a key part of an organisation’s strategic management. While gamification may be in its early stages, an understanding of the opportunities that it offers can only be an advantage for businesses.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- KNOW when and how to employ gamification strategies
- HAVE an understanding of what gamification can do for your business
- BUILD a business case for the use of gamification to get buy in from decision makers and key players
- HAVE a critical understanding of gamification and evaluation of its impact
- GAIN knowledge of existing models of game design and gamification design
- DEVELOP critical insight into how gamification can be strategically and effectively applied in a range of business contexts
- DEVELOP the ability to design realistic gamification solutions for business issues
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specifically designed for:
- Vice President
- Senior Business Partners
- Senior Managers
- Business Analyst
- Learning & Development Manager
- Head of Culture
- Functional Development Lead
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Head of Performance and Development
Why You Should Attend?
By the end of this course you will know when and how to employ gamification strategies, have an understanding of what gamification can do for your business. You will also be able to build a business case for the use of gamification to get buy in from decision makers and from key players. This course is about the theory and practice of gamification solutions for business. You will be introduced to the theory of gamification and how to apply gamification techniques to a business issue.