The workshop will promote awareness and understanding of the requirements which will lead to successful and safe Heavy Lifting. Contents will cover the aspects that you would expect to be required by your clients, including the importance of early planning and ensuring that the correct competent persons are available and engaged in the required analysis of lifting operations.
Day 1 will take in general understanding of requirements, roles, responsibilities and risk analysis in respect of Heavy Lifting. Day 2 will see examples of Lift Planning, avoidance of incidents and delegate participation in Computer Exercises.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- UNDERSTAND the hazard’s and stages associated with the planning and execution of Heavy Lifting
- ACQUIRE the knowledge and reasons for having competent persons engaged to carry out the planning of Lifting Operations
- KNOW the roles and responsibilities of all concerned within the Lifting Operation Team
- DISCOVER the meaning and requirements of the varying types of lifts within the industry
- GAIN improved ability and knowledge on the use of rigging and lifting equipment
- OBTAIN knowledge and understanding of how to avoid accidents and incidents during Lifting Operations
- ATTAIN thorough knowledge of mobilization and demobilization during Heavy Lifting Operations
- MASTER the understanding and requirements of meaningful Risk Analysis
Who Should Attend?
This training is highly recommended for any person associated with Heavy Lifting Operations, such as:
- Heavy Lift Operators
- Crane Operators
- Expert Riggers
- Construction Engineers
- Offshore / Onshore Project Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Operations Managers
- Offshore Installation Managers
- Project Managers
- Installation Engineers
- Facility Engineers
- Naval Architects & Marine Engineers
- Health & Safety Engineers
Why You Should Attend?
A key factor of success is a representative with good knowledge; such a Workshop will build confidence and competence within any Heavy Lift Team. The Workshop is designed to enhance and allow delegates to acquire the skills and information that represents good planning, understanding and effective execution of Heavy Lifting Operations.
Gaining knowledge and education is an advantage to all members of a team, it is essential that they understand the principles of good planning and preparedness. Building their knowledge shows them how they can put the principles into practice, which in turn helps improve the overall results associated with any Heavy Lifting Operation.