The world is changing in such a fast pace that organizations are struggling to keep up with the latest best practices to adopt. Having a life cycle framework in place to support the reliability, availability, maintainability, and safety of all mission-critical assets has become an integral part of decision-making. Maintenance management is an essential way to ensure that life cycle management is achieved.
Having effective maintenance management techniques in place during the operational phase of the life cycle of a product or system can make the difference between profit and loss for an organization. This becomes even more vital as the condition of the product or system deteriorates with age. Maintenance plays an important role in the life of a product or system, and incorporates it into the traditional economic life cycle costing approach with an emphasis on the cost of ownership and the effective maintenance and replacement strategies that influence them.
The relationship between LCC, RAMS (reliability, availability, maintainability, safety) and maintenance is then investigated; a framework that incorporates maintenance management principles and LCC is developed. To remain competitive, it is critical to prioritize maintenance tasks to plan and schedule so that the best possible reliability is achieved with increasingly constrained maintenance budgets.
Best Practices for Cost Effectiveness of Maintenance training program will provide an insight to using the right tools to manage your facilities as per the latest theories, research and modern knowledge base on best practices to be adopted within Operational Excellence. The course is interactive and is comprised of lectures, case studies, technical process learning and supplemental discussions related to various industries and the challenges of implementation.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of the course, you will be able to:
- ENHANCE your company’s Maintenance and Operations Departments, Planning, Scheduling and Work Control Capabilities to Assure a Team Approach
- HAVE Comprehensive Understanding of Techniques plus Best in Class Practices
- CREATE Awareness of Planning Methods and an Integrated Organizational Approach in the Successful Maintenance Scheduling
- DEVELOP a Clearer Understanding of their Own and every other Team Member’s Roles and Responsibilities
- REDUCE Costs through a Planned and Controlled Process
- IMPROVE Communication and Use of Technical History
- HAVE an Understanding of Operational Excellence Practices
Who Should Attend?
This course has been specifically designed for:
- Maintenance Managers, Engineers and Supervisors
- Maintenance Planners (Work Pre-Preparers) and Schedulers
- Operations Supervisors
- Maintenance and Operations Professionals
- CMMS Personnel and Key Users
- Maintenance and Material Management Personnel
- Stakeholders in the Maintenance Support Team
- Integrated Activity Planners (Shutdown)
Why You Should Attend?
The overall aim of this workshop is to provide you an understanding in using the right tools to manage your facilities in a cost effective way. During the workshop, you will get to learn the in-depth knowledge to successful Maintenance, Scheduling and Planning Process Cost Control. You will also get the understanding on work control through effective measurement, KPS reporting and RCA analysis. Besides, you will be able to focus the maintenance and operation reliability tasks in a cost-effective manner. This workshop is meant to be a practical and friendly training which involves presentations, games, case studies audio – video and interactive
exercises, so you won’t be feeling bored during the learning of the course. Hence, if you have at least 2-20+ years’ experience in the maintenance field, you are highly welcome to attend this workshop to get yourself into even knowledgeable within the field itself.