The world is changing in such a fast pace that organizations are struggling to keep up with the latest best practices to adopt. Maintenance, Planning, Scheduling and Work Control is at the core of this change due to its dynamic and interdisciplinary nature. Organizational Maintenance Management Facilities and Maintenance Practitioners need to equip themselves with up to date knowledge, their organizations will be left behind as time passes.
This will have dire effect on the organization’s productivity, operational costs, energy management among other aspects. This World Class Maintenance, Planning, Scheduling and Work Control training programme will provide the right tools to manage your facilities as per the latest theories, research and modern knowledge base Best Practices within Operational Excellence.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- ENHANCING your company’s Maintenance and Operations departments, Planning, Scheduling and Work Control capabilities to assure a team approach
- COMPREHENSIVE understanding of techniques plus Best in Class Practices
- CREATE awareness of planning methods and an integrated organizational approach in the successful Maintenance Scheduling
- DEVELOP a clearer understanding of their own and every other team member’s roles and responsibilities
- REDUCE costs through a Planned and Controlled Process
- IMPROVE communication and use of Technical history
- UNDERSTANDING of Operational Excellence practices
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is specifically designed for:
- Maintenance and Operations Professionals
- Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors
- Maintenance Planners (Work Pre-Preparers) and Schedulers
- Operations Supervisors
- CMMS Personnel and Key Users
- Maintenance and Material Management Personnel
- Stakeholders in the Maintenance Support Team
- Integrated Activity Planners (Shutdown)
Why you should Attend?
Planning decides what, how and time estimate for a job. Scheduling decides when and who will do the job. Planning of a job should be done before Scheduling a job. Maximizing assets availability and reliability with the optimal cost are two conflicting objectives that each
Maintenance Department needs to achieve. Maintenance Planning and Scheduling is the fi rst step needed to assist you in achieving these objectives. However Maintenance Planning and Scheduling is not only about using project management software to schedule tasks.
Beside Planning and Scheduling activities, the planner needs to ensure that all logistics are provided for. The planner will also need to be engaged in financial evaluation of maintenance initiatives. Once the planning is done right, the next step will be to ensure that all the work orders are executed as per the plan and in compliance with all Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) guidelines as well as company policies and procedures.
This course will cover on the Principles of effective Maintenance Management, applying Risk Management Assignment and also Work Control through effective measurement, reporting and analysis.