Team-building “is the process of deliberately creating an effective Team by focusing on those factors that support team performance”. This workshop will cover Team-building strategies - and activities - to help you clarify Team roles and goals; build trust, accountability and commitment; improve processes; and, support the use of positive norms to encourage effective Teamwork and conflict resolution.
The practical focus of this Team-building training is highlighted by providing you a comprehensive, Team-building Assessment Tool to help you measure the areas of Team effectiveness that you need to remedy in your organisation. Additionally, Team-building activities and role plays will be provided for you to use for maintaining a well-functioning Team.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- CLARIFY the roles and goals of your Team by achieving a “buy in”, building trust, accountability and commitment
- IMPLEMENT inspiring activities and strategies to improve your corporate Team-Building culture to achieve greater collaboration at work
- WORK harmoniously with - and motivate - difficult people by getting to “the heart” of personality conflicts
- RECOGNISE the role of “Diversity” in fostering Teamwork
- OVERCOME the cultural differences in multi-national companies that can undermine teamwork
- MASTER tools to assess Team effectiveness and then use the data to determine the actions required to improve cohesiveness and morale at your workplace
- LEAD your Team or Department to achieve a stronger, more unified focus to achieve your corporate strategies and goals
Who Should Attend?
This course is essential for Private Sector, NGO and Self-employed Professional Executives, Senior Managers and Department Heads from the following portfolios:
- Human Resources
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications
- Talent Development
- Sales Distribution
- Business Development
- Project Management
- performance Management
- International Operations
Why you should Attend?
The content will help you develop more self-confidence in all your Team “leading” responsibilities. Participants will be equipped with highly practical, easy-to-implement strategies that will truly transform their management performance - and thereby help advance their career! The strategies learned will also help you better achieve company goals.
“Central to this Team-Building workshop’s pedagogy is the recognition that effective and efficient corporate - and interpersonal personal – success can only be accomplished and achieved when Team Leaders themselves have learned how to better communicate, motivate and lead.” ~Gerry T. Kierans. In short, in only two days, participants will learn how to positively turn around any under-performing Team operating in any industry, in any culture.