The ability to write clearly and concisely is not an option skill – it is a critical one. Anyone can develop and master this critical writing skill over time. This training session will show you and help you teach others a simple process to use that will improve your general writing skills whether it is an email, letter, a proposal or even your own CV.
To communicate effectively with other people, not only we need to be self-aware, but also know the impact of our style on other people. We need to use a range of skills in different situations based on different personalities. This highly practical course helps delegates to understand their strength and develop their own communication and business writing style through many group exercises and interactive content.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will able to:
- EXPLAIN the five steps in the writing process
- GENERATE ideas using five techniques
- ANALYSE their audience and select ideas that are most meaningful to them
- ORGANISE their ideas based on audience needs and document purposes
- DRAFT a document and give impactful feedback
- REVISE a document to include specific examples to change any negative tone and to format it for emphasis and readability
- EDIT a document to make sentences concise, eliminate passive voice and ensure all lists and series are parallel
- PROOFREAD a document for spelling, agreement and punctuation
- DISCOVER all aspects of your organizational communication
- IDENTIFY your business communication skills sets
- EMBRACE your leadership communication skills
- IMPROVE your interpersonal communication skills
- FIND OUT how to interact and learn with style
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specifically designed for:
- Business Professionals who can improve their Reports, Business Cases, and Other Business
- Technical People/Specialists who need to Write Reports for Non-Technical Readers
- Sales Staff Responsible for Preparing Proposals
- Anyone else looking to Improve their Business Writing Skills
- Senior Managers, Managers and Executives who need to make presentations and meeting clients
Why you should Attend?
This training is designed to provide learns with the ability to follow a process in writing texts required for business. It is intended to promote clear communication and to improve the quality of written letters and other documents specific to the business.
This course is also designed to help individuals to communicate assertively and positively to get maximum results. This interactive course focuses on all aspects of communication. You will learn about assertiveness, self -awareness, empathy, confidence, body language, questioning styles, emotional intelligence and many related topics. The course is full of exercises to give you a hands-on experience on mastering the art of communication.