This program is designed to give you a solid background in international human resources and the issues that HR is facing as we enter the second decade of the 21st Century. If you are a leader of Human Resources or if you would like to become an HR leader, this program will help you gain necessary skills and knowledge.
The 3 intensive days include lecture, discussion, and the opportunity to network with your colleagues and learn from each other as well as from the instructor.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- Have a broad understanding of all the functional areas of HR
- Get exposure to one the leading thinkers and teachers in the HR fi eld
- Better understand the international HR community
- Build skills in cultural competency
- Be able to share the emerging trends in the HR profession
- Meet and network with other senior HR leaders
- Be better able to manage the various specialties within HR
Who Should Attend?
If you are a human resources leader at any level or of any HR function, you should attend this course. It will help anyone who wishes to become a vice president of HR learn the specifics of each functional area. It will help functional leaders gain a broader perspective about HR as a field of study. It will help current VPs of HR understand the functional areas they are responsible for in more depth.
- Vice Presidents of HR
- Directors of any functional HR area
- HR managers
- HR generalists
- Anyone aspiring to become an HR leader who meets the minimum requirements
Why you should Attend?
This course offers you an overview on human resources in an intensive two and half day format. You will be exposed to both the traditional and the emerging thinking about international human resource management. The course covers all aspects of HR from a broad historical overview to specifics on topic such as leadership, cultural competency, strategic workforce planning, recruiting and learning and development.