We all operate in an increasingly complex commercial and professional environment that requires us to negotiate on a daily basis not only with customers, clients, suppliers and contractor, but also with managers, fellow employees and colleagues within our own organization.
This course is designed to give participants a highly practical immersion into the key strategies, techniques and knowledge required to enhance their negotiation skills leading to increased likelihood of successful and lasting outcomes to their negotiations. The course is structured to deliver a practical toolkit for designing planning and undertaking negotiations and practical negotiation exercises give participants the opportunity to hone their own negotiation skills.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- BECOME a negotiation master
- GRASP the new rules of negotiation
- ADD 8 proven influencing strategies to your toolkits
- DEAL effectively with other party’s influencing tactics
- USE more tools to identify scenarios during negotiation
- GAIN better understanding the psychology of negotiation
- APPLY more tools to attain a successful outcome when confronted
- BECOME more effective in analyzing, plan and prepare for every negotiation
- TAKE tools and knowledge from the course and apply it in both business and personal lives
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed for senior roles, aspiring to mastery and innovation. Learning is pitched at a level to help synthesize best practice and effective negotiation. Recommended for all executives, managers and professionals in all roles and levels who are called upon to plan, manage or conduct negotiations of any kind, whether suppliers, customers, regulators, colleagues or employees that wish to develop their skills to the next level.
Why you should Attend?
The learning in this masterclass will be supported by case studies, exercises and questions to enable participants to determine their areas of strength, areas for improvement and to develop a personal action plan to develop their skills further once the course is completed.
- Improve your effectiveness in negotiations by understanding key negotiation strategies and how to apply them in practice
- Understand how to make the most of your own natural negotiation style
- Develop the skills to influence people more effectively and to control the negotiation table
- Gain the essential tools and knowledge to plan and manage a range of negotiation scenarios
- Enhance your ability to add value through the negotiation process
- Understand different behaviours and attitudes to get negotiations back on track to deliver the desired outcomes