The workshop is interactive, with participant interaction. Learning will be reinforced with case studies based on real-life examples. The objective of the workshop is to provide knowledge of the methodology and tools to assess suppliers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the commercial and reputational risks in the Supply Chain
- Understand the benefi ts of regular supplier performance management
- Identify and develop appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Carry out regular audit and evaluation of suppliers using a variety of mechanisms and techniques including the use of service levels agreements (SLAs)
- Develop strategies to reinforce positive working behaviors and prevent poor performance
- Identify and audit new suppliers
- Performance mange suppliers
- Capable of taking remedial action with underperforming suppliers
- Ensure that suppliers meet Company and Legal requirements
- International Standards
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- IDENTIFICATION of the need to audit suppliers
- UNDERSTANDING how to audit new and incumbent suppliers
- IMPROVE the value delivered to the business from the supply base
- UNDERSTANDING how to manage underperforming suppliers
- IDENTIFICATION of potential suppliers
- ENSURE compliance of suppliers to local and global legislation
- UNDERSTAND risk in the supply chain
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Directors, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers, Senior Executives and Executives of:
- Supply Chain
- Supplier Enablement
- Worldwide Engineering
- Supply Assurance
- Production/Strategic Sourcing
Across all industries
Why you should Attend?
Reduce the commercial and reputational risk to your business. Identify and select the most appropriate suppliers for your business. Identify and minimize risk in your supply chain. Learn to audit suppliers. Understand the benefits of regular supplier performance management. Identify and develop remediation plans. Develop strategies to reinforce positive supplier performance.
You will be able to come up with your own version of a systematic approach for to audit current suppliers and select new suppliers.
Finally, you will increase business profitability, credibility and efficiency by attending this event.