This workshop is designed to help those business professionals who have to get involved in the subject of SLAs. Specifically Internal SLAs where an organization may use shared services or set up an internal service centre. The requirements are similar to those needed to create an external provider document but there are some subtle differences.
Throughout the two days delegates will learn what is the purpose of SLAs, how to create either a complex or even one page document. They will be able as a result of attending to work with the legal department to ensure the SLAs meet internal KPIs and business needs. They will learn the importance of negotiation, costing and managing relationships to minimize conflict and to maximize success.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
Following this workshop, delegates will:
- UNDERSTAND the difference between a contract and a SLA and how to optimize their relationship
- UNDERSTAND how to negotiate service level agreements with internal suppliers – why it is different in-house
- Be able to PLAN & DRAFT a range of internal service level agreements & construct & control contract negotiations & disputes
- LEARN to ensure both parties interpret the SLA the same way
- KNOW how to document appropriate quality outcomes from service contracts.
- Be able to DETERMINE appropriate key performance measurement parameters
Who Should Attend?
This course will benefit both the novice and the experienced manager engaged in purchasing and procurement, commercial and contracts management departments, and technical operatives providing performance under service level agreements.
Others who should find this course helpful include:
- Service Delivery professionals
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Contract Administrators, Contract Professionals and Project Coordinators
- Buyers, Purchasing Professionals and Procurement Officers
- IT Professionals
- Those involved in the planning, evaluation, preparation and management of tenders and awards for service contracts or internally-supplied corporate services
Why you should Attend?
Some companies have reported saving 5% to 40%, simply by establishing and managing service agreements. Apart from the cost savings, Internal SLAs improve the quality of service to clients and enhances their experience when dealing with your company.
This course is designed to meet the needs of companies that are involved in service agreements with internal suppliers of services in achieving their strategic goals. Those managing such corporate relationships need to know how such a partnership will function and be able to deal with any problems.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) otherwise known as Service Contracts have been one of the critical success factors towards traditional client/vendor relationship. With the shift in focus onto quality of service to client, and the subsequent pressure from the business to improve service levels, more and more support desks are implementing Internal SLAs, but few know how to effectively deal with them.