HR business partners are HR professionals who work closely with an organization’s senior leaders in order to develop an HR agenda that closely supports the overall aims of the organization and processes that support strategic business aims.
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on human resources related issues. The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP may include international human resource responsibilities. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- UNDERSTAND where HR needs to be more strategic and the needs of the business
- IDENTIFY types of talent they need for today and in the next few years
- LEARN tools and techniques across 9 major areas
- DISTINGUISH between what HR is offering and what the business needs
- KNOW how leadership helps define the organization’s culture
- MEASURE partnership effectiveness
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Directors, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers, Senior Executives and Executives of
- Training and Development
- Performance/ Reward Management
- Talent Management
- Succession and career planning
- Labour relations
- Hr Planning
- Organisation Development
Across all industries
Why you should Attend?
- You gain insight from someone who has over 20 years of experience working in, and outside of HR functions
- You get ‘know-how’ and tips from an HR/L&D and OD professional who has worked with international HR teams
- You will benefit from broad international experience and best practices from three continents
- You will get hands-on instructions on how to work with your organization to build an HR Business Partnership model they want and need
- You will walk away with valuable tips, tools and techniques that you can directly implement when coming back to the office