Change management is an extensive field as it touches on many aspects of organizational management including psychology, behavioral studies, general resource management and project management techniques. As a result, this 2-day course is designed to focus on critical parts of this field to swiftly familiarize the participants with important areas, guidelines and techniques that are well-established in the field.
The course can also be used for people who are subject to change and not necessarily in charge of a change programme. This course will help this group of people to better understand what goes through a change programme and how they can contribute. Exercises are also designed to help delegates systematically discuss various aspects of dealing with change. Through these discussions, delegates will learn each other on different trends and techniques in change management and also practice persuading others on what they think is right. The trainer can then relate back these discussions to persuasion techniques discussed in
the course for further training on the subject.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- UNDERSTAND why some organizations fail in change management
- UNDERSTAND how people handle change and why their reactions matter
- PLAN stages of a change process and increase the likelihood of success by adhering to proven principles of change management
- UNDERSTAND why people are afraid of change and use behavioral techniques to overcome their resistance to change
- IDENTIFY skill gaps and required infrastructural changes through a structured approach
- EVALUATE people’s performance and use coaching and mentoring to motivate them towards change
- USE various tools to identify which areas you need to focus on the most and brainstorm ideas on how to change process forward
Who Should Attend?
The seminar is specifically designed for:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Head of Departments
- Team Leaders
- Human Resource Directors
- Non-financial Executives
- Decision Leaders
- Change Managers
Why you should Attend?
To organizations that undergo changes, it is important to be aware of implementing the proper changes so that there is a smooth flow. Not only that, organizations should understand that it is vital to plan and apply the correct strategy to implement changes that can be accepted by everyone in the organization.
Have you thought why change is important in an organization? Have you wondered how changes can be implemented throughout an organization? Are there strategies that can be followed to implement changes? How would employees perceive the changes made?
In this workshop, you will be exposed on how to implement and execute changes that can bring more success to your organization. Further to that, the discussions will be helpful in understanding the techniques and practical application of change management in organization.