Gamification is the use of game elements and game design techniques in non-game contexts, including business. The concept is that by redesigning everyday routines to contain more game-like and interactive elements, activities such as employee training and recruiting can be made more engaging, fulfilling, fun and productive.
With the potential to direct behaviors towards business objectives, motivate and improve outcomes such as performance, engagement and retention, Vasilis focused on exploring the opportunities gamifications presents for HR professionals.
Research suggests that gamification is much more than a passing fad; it can be a key part of an organization’s strategic human resources management (HRM) approach. While gamification of HR may be in its early stages, an understanding of the opportunities that it offers can only be an advantage for HR Professionals.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
By end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- RAISE awareness and understanding about the potential of gamification in human resources (HR)
- EXAMINE the case for using gamification in HR, giving consideration to helping an organization achieve employee engagement and other business objectives
- EXPLORE how gamification can be used in HR to attract, induct, train, develop, engage and retain employees and improve understanding within the HR function, thus enabling HR professionals to maximize the potential of gamification opportunities
- HIGHLIGHT the importance of good game design to successful gamification implementation
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is specifically designed for:
- Vice President
- Senior HR Business Partners
- HR Directors
- Senior Managers
- HR Managers
- HR Business Analyst
- Learning & Development Manager
- Head of Culture
- Functional Development Lead
- Talent & Organizational Development Consultant
- Head of Performance and Development
- Corporate Governance
From across all industries
Why you should Attend?
It is an attractive and expensive way how to increase the visibility of Human Resources in the organizations. In addition, it has a positive impact on the employee engagement and retention. Most employees do not like HR processes, but they like to play games. The gamification of HR processes and procedures can turn the boring experience into a funny game that navigates employees to the next level. On the other hand, it is hard to identify the engaging idea for most HR processes; the training and development, the recruitment, and the referral recruitment are the areas where the gamification works best. On the other hand, it is hard to introduce the gamification to administrative processes. It is dangerous to add competitions to administrative tasks that everyone has to accomplish successfully. In such a case, the company can enjoy enormous damages. Each game or the competition should be purely voluntary.
This two day course will guide all HR Professionals with decision making authorities with the ideas and ways on how they can use gamification in improving each and every employee’s progress at work, and at the same time be able to see boosted results in them.