There are several keys to effective fraud prevention, but some of the most important tools in the corporate toolbox are strong internal controls. Equally important, though, are the company’s attitude towards fraud, internal controls and an ethical organizational culture.
This 2 days interactive programme will help to reduce the risk of fraud and error in organizations’. Participants will be made more aware of the importance of strong internal controls and will understand the roles investigators play. They will benefit t from active participation during the programme through the use of exercises, case studies training videos and discussion. They will also have the opportunity to network with other professionals and hear the views of an expert who has more than 20 years of experience in the field. They will be given the opportunity to analyses
thought provoking case studies and participate in interactive sessions and gain important insights to take back and implement practical strategies.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- UPDATE yourselves with the current fraud trends and new techniques in combating fraud and to anticipate future needs
- MASTER strategies of internal control and risk management to protect your organization against fraud
- DISCOVER how to mitigate cheque frauds
- GAIN valuable insights on computer frauds, bribery and corruption as well as cyber crimes
- PROVIDE the proper resources for early detection and prevention of fraud in your organization
- MITIGATE fraud risk by learning the latest fraud control policies and systems
- ENSURE the best ways to conduct an internal investigation to safeguard your organization
- BENCHMARK against best practices for fraud deterrence
Who Should Attend?
Directors, General Managers, Senior Managers, Managers and Heads of Departments of
- Fraud Management
- Internal Audit
- Operational Risk Management
- Forensic Services
- Risk Management
- Fraud Investigation
- Cyber Crime
- Corporate Governance
From across all industries
Why you should Attend?
- Delegates will return to their organisations and be able to work with their management and colleagues to create a fi rst class internal fraud management policy for their organizations.
- Delegates will be exposed to real life examples of internal fraud cases and success stories of how companies have been able to mitigate internal fraud.
- Delegates will have a hands-on approach to working through and taking away an effective fraud policy which can be used in their organizations.
- Delegates who win the fun tests conducted will receive a free copy of the booklet, “Profi ling the Fraudster” which was authored by the trainer himself