In a nutshell, Internal communication is the transmission of information between organizational members or parts of the organization. It takes place across all levels and organizational units of an organization.
But there are a lot of details that require a closer look at internal communications (IC). According to R.V. Lesiker and J.D. Pettit, “Internal Communication consists of the structured communication within the organization that directly relates to achieving the organizations work goal.”
As much as Internal Communication is a vital component of success in any organization, it is often neglected and underutilized by both employees and management. The scope of the function varies by organization and practitioner, from producing and delivering messages and campaigns on behalf of management, to facilitating two-way dialogue and developing the communication skills of the organization‘s participants.
How do you choose the right tools and media to maximize your reach and get the message across to the right people? This training course has been designed to provide you with practical strategies to energize and motivate your entire organization to get involved and stay engaged throughout the implementation of your communication plans. The course will enable you to implement a strong, effective and healthy internal communication culture within your organization.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- IDENTIFY different stakeholder groups and publics and assess how to reach them
- MEASURE content management issues
- LEARN how to undertake effective internal communications relations
- KNOW how to use different communications strategies and platforms for different audiences
- UNDERSTAND how employees can use different social media platforms
- DISTINGUISH the fundamentals of exceptional message and story development
Who Should Attend
Chief Executive Officers, Directors, General Managers, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers,
- Senior Executives and Executives of:
- Public relations
- Media relations
- Human Resources
- Corporate communications
- Internal Communications
- Social media and network
- Analyst relations
- External affairs
- Advertising and promotion
- Public affairs
Why you should Attend?
You gain insight from someone who has nearly 20 years of profound international marketing and communications experience from working in agencies and in-house roles.
You get ‘know-how’ and tips from a communications-pro who has been in roles from startup founder to individual contributor to managing large global teams with multi-million dollar budgets. Someone who knows how to do the job, roll up the sleeves and how to generate results.
- You will benefit from broad international experience and best practices on three continents
- You will get hands-on instructions on how to set up your internal communications strategy and how to implement tactics that drive results.
- You will gain knowledge that will allow you to immediately develop a highly professional plan for internal communications.
- You will receive the tools you need to start acting and empowering your organization!
- You will return with valuable tips that increase your professional value and enable you to directly implement a strategy when coming back to the office.
- You will gain new abilities and improve existing skills.
- You will share knowledge with industry practitioners.
- You will have fun!