This course is designed to help with developing the PA in becoming more of a strategic business partner to their executives. PAs will learn how to develop strategic skills in partnering with their boss and learn to take on more responsibility and manage their time and work productivity more effectively and efficiently.
This 2-day course is interesting and challenging for all PAs, Senior Administrators and Administrative Assistants. They will encounter realistic case studies, problem solving exercises and practical skills to develop their skills.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- LEARN how to develop a strategic partnership with your executive
- UNDERSTAND Emotional Intelligence and the importance thereof in the workplace
- DISCOVER time saving techniques to manage your workload
- LEARN the essentials to planning a project or event
- IMPLEMENT communication skills and discover the power of your influence
- ENHANCE your negotiation and problem-solving skills
- IMPROVE your writing skills
- DISCOVER strategies to manage your personal brand and career progression
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for positions below:
- Executive PAs
- Office Managers
- Executive Secretaries
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Confidential Secretaries
- Senior and Junior Secretaries
- Administrative Assistants
Why you should Attend?
The Advanced PA Masterclass will effectively update PA skills and bring them in line with the best PA practice. PA training is an investment in personal growth and experience. It is therefore important that companies give priority to training for their PAs if they intend to keep them. By attending this course, PAs will certainly stretch themselves and build their skill set.