In today’s competitive marketplace, communicating clearly and confidently is the most important personal
- and corporate - skill. Participants will learn advanced strategies in communications to give your company
- and you personally - a competitive advantage.
Communication professionals constantly face the challenge to design strategies which must communicate the organisation’s goals to meet the expectations of both external clients and internal staff. It is essential for all managers to gain these skills to accomplish personal goals and corporate objectives.
A well-conceived Corporate Communication strategy will enhance your company’s Sales or Branding, improve profitability and also help advance the participants’ careers. Workshops rarely offer the opportunity to improve crucial “soft skills” to transform your success overnight. This seminar will provide you with the opportunity to learn how to communicate more effectively, efficiently, confidently and profitably.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- CONNECT authentically - with greater self-confidence – with colleagues and/or clients
- ASSESS your personal strengths as a Meeting Moderator or Public Speaker
- BENCHMARK your skills and be inspired by Corporate Legends of Communication
- IDENTIFY and FIX your company’s most urgent Meeting, Presentation and Corporate Communication weaknesses
- MASTER “neuro-scientific c” STORYTELLING strategies to be more memorable
- ENGAGE staff or clients by actively involving them in the decision-making process
- STRUCTURE an easy-to-follow, memorable meeting, presentation or speech
- CONVINCE your audience with EMOTIONS (“They may forget what you said; but will NEVER how you made them feel”)
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for VPs, Directors, Executives, Senior Manager and Head of
Department of Public, Private Sectors and NGO from the following portfolios:
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications
- Public and Press Relations
- Sales Distribution
- Self-Employed Professionals
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- International Operations
Why you should Attend?
The two-day workshop is designed to bring awareness to the crucial importance of establishing an effective Corporate Communication Culture and also to improve your personal and interpersonal skills. Participants will also be equipped with highly-practical, easy-to implement strategies that will truly transform their management performance and better achieve company goals.
Delegates will be provided link to a practical list (Learn to Learn) website that complements the content of the workshop and be can used to share with colleagues in the company. It also can be used to help in practicing the new skills acquired from the workshop, and implementing them into their respective businesses.