The EXCO Management workshop is part of Derek Hendrikz’s strategic leadership series aiming to capacitate executives, board members, EXCO teams, senior and middle managers to take their organisations forward within an immensely turbulent and constant changing environment.
The programme aims to enable participants to manage all aspects of executive functioning, such as management of the meetings, Board relationships, strategy execution, organisational performance risk and other EXCO functions. Participants should leave the workshop with the knowledge, skill and confidence to effectively function within an organisational executive team.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- Establish, structure and define roles for an EXCO team
- Effectively run and participate in EXCO meetings
- Effectively manage the Board / EXCO relationship
- Understand and execute the strategic executive function
- Manage the organisational performance risk on executive level
- Manage organisational direction and performance on executive level
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, Board Directors and members, EXCO teams, senior and middle level management.
Why you should Attend?
It is the purpose of this workshop to enable participants to meaningfully contribute in the functioning and outputs of an organisational executive team.