Discover new techniques to improve the usability and reliability of your budgets and forecasts
Strategic planning forecasting and budgeting are critical for effective corporate performance management. Yet, many organizations struggle to come to grips with the challenge of effectively coordinating and managing these vital organizational processes across the various functional areas of sales, operations and finance.
In today’s competitive environment, finance professionals and business managers must work closer together than ever before in order to drive the success of their organizations. It is, therefore, imperative that in order to foster collaborative teamwork between finance and the rest of the business, there is a shared understanding of the strategy and ultimate financial outcomes of the organization.
This training will emphasize the importance of linking your processes and demonstrate how it is implemented in organizations. The trainer will share his invaluable insights and advice to drive success and will discuss case studies and best practices across the industry.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- IDENTIFY and use business drivers in the rolling forecast
- ALIGN your rolling forecast to your strategic plan in order to effectively to meet your long-term goals
- MASTER the key steps for moving from traditional budgeting to rolling forecasts for achieving the financial goals of your organisation
- APPLY the leading edge techniques to successfully implement, manage and control your rolling forecasts and budgets
- LINK your organisation’s financial reporting systems with your rolling budget and forecast process
- CREATE an environment that is continuously adapting to changing business conditions
Who Should Attend?
This course is recommended for all staff involved in Finance, Budgeting and Forecasting, and Performance Management. For example:
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Financial Accountants
- Management Accountants
- Finance Managers / Directors
- Financial Controllers
- Business Analysts
- Finance Analysts
- Planning and Analysis Managers
- Forecasting Managers
- Budgeting Managers/Officers
Why you Should Attend?
This high value practical workshop will illustrate the principles of rolling forecasts and budgets with examples and case studies drawn from a variety of industries. Delegates will identify the process for implementing rolling forecasts in their business. Our expert will equip you with the best practice techniques for designing an integrated rolling forecasts and budgets process. This workshop also will highlight how management can use rolling forecast information.