The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) programme is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills required to manage risks in their respective roles. It is a comprehensive two-day programme relevant to all industry sectors, which enables individuals to capitalise on our expert knowledge and gain maximum value on vital matters relating to the success likelihood of companies in today’s business-ecosystem.
The course helps business leaders reassess and improve their approach to risk management. This Executive Risk Education program explores why some companies fail despite employing some of the brightest brains in the industry and having sophisticated models, systems and tools for managing their business. You will learn why risk management must be a key responsibility for everyone especially senior executive leadership and corporate boards. You will learn how to analyse and manage risks, whether they are threats, issues or opportunities.
Upon completion, you will return to your company better equipped to ensure the realisation of company’s vision and objectives, preserving the integrity and sustainability of your business.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- KNOW the definitions of risk, understand approaches for identifying risks and how to manage them.
- ACQUIRE broad understanding of the general principles of risks and the types of risk that can occur in any company.
- Be ABLE to apply the knowledge gained to given sets of circumstances in the workplace and assess threats to achieving your objectives at any level in your company.
- LEARN how better risk management can help you make better decision about your business
- GAIN relevant knowledge of industry-standard and approach for managing risk that is commensurate with today’s business ecosystem.
- RECOGNISE the symptoms of risk and can address these by designing and implementing effective controls
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for a multi-disciplined audience with diverse corporate, technical, strategic planning, project and operational backgrounds who are faced with the task of managing risks on a daily basis such as:
- Senior Executives
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Managers
- Technical Leads
- Health and Safety Officers
- Operation Staff
- Front Office and Back Office Staff
The course is suitable for everyone at all levels of management within an organization.
Why you should Attend?
This course will be presented by a highly qualified and experienced risk practitioner, with more than 20 years of experience with dynamic skill sets across multiple risk disciplines and industry sectors.
The course is a comprehensive 2-day interactive training course providing a practical introduction to managing risks based on the industry recognized COSO Enterprise Risk Management Framework and ISO31000. The skills and knowledge acquired from this course are transferable across business sectors.