The participants get a better insight into the power of BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING tools by using a BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING tool, or by watching other groups use it. This also allows us to compare different BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING tools, extend previous models, do an impact analysis, show reuse, etc.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- IDENTIFY what is involved in process modeling in BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING
- GAIN insight into the syntax and usage of the BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING notation
- LEARN how to put BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING into practice
- IDENTIFY which BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING Set you should use in your organization
- SET UP a model with reusable Actors and Data Objects, allowing (dependent on the tool) an automatic impact analysis when these Actors or Data Objects change
- BUILD a model that is ready for KPI’s and/of simulation (CMMI level 4 - Quantitatively Managed)
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for experienced Business Process Management specialists like
- Senior staff, Strategic Management staff, Senior Managers, Heads of Units, Section Managers and Operations Managers who are working closely with a function, division or business unit.
- CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Managing Director / Strategy Decision Makers and other executives and heads of departments who require a better understanding of business process re-engineering and the role it should play in their organizations.
- Process and business modellers / analysts in business process re-engineering project groups
- Enterprise architects
- Business & system analysis
- Business Process owners
However, this workshop can be taken by anyone being suitable for consultants and other professionals whose work involves business process management.
Why you should Attend?
This workshop is highly practical and enforces the BUSINESS PROCESS RE-ENGINEERING theory through group exercises. Although a tool and laptop are not required, you can bring your laptop with the modeling tools that you use.