This programme is to build up your understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) components and refresh your knowledge of the fundamentals of Governance, Auditing, and Risk Management and accordingly develop your Risk-based Compliance skills and talents.
The programme is designed for Compliance Officers, Risk Officers, Auditors, GRC executives who have a minimum experience in a GRC functions and activities.
This advanced training aims at improving the assimilation of the roles of Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Compliance functions in order to achieve cooperation among these functions and improve the process with technology.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- LEARN current best practices of all aspects of corporate governance and their implementation and the core principles and practices of all components of GRC
- ACQUIRE the practical skills and knowledge required to carry out the Compliance function in-line with international best practice
- DEMONSTRATE your ability to assess, evaluate, and audit the performance of GRC activities and controls
- VALIDATE your knowledge of GRC capabilities, and showcase your expertise in planning, assessing, and improving compliance to achieve Principled Performance
- INCREASE your credibility, satisfy your drive to be the best, and become the hero in your organization
- DISCOVER how effective GRC system implementation enables the assessment, monitoring and reporting of risks and controls in support of decision making, business performance, and adherence to regulations, policies and other mandates
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for professionals from all industries. Individual’s best suited for this course will likely work as:
- Compliance Officers
- Financial Officers
- Risk Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Operational Risk Managers
- Staff with roles and responsibilities in Compliance and Risk activities
Why you should Attend?
Good compliance equals good business and good compliance is the responsibility of all staff. Ensuring all are trained in the compliance discipline can help you better manage your risk. This workshop provides a good understanding on compliance.
It provides the contextual understanding your staff need so they can approach their responsibilities with confidence. It will give them knowledge on the regulatory environment, its objectives and background. It will help them appreciate what is involved in compliance and the importance of their roles in adhering to good compliance practice.
This workshop will give you knowledge and practical skills to foster a compliance culture within your organisation as well as help you to manage relationships with regulators, law enforcement agencies and senior management.