Make safety a reality and don’t be a fatality
Most of the countries are experiencing unprecedented, rapid growth resulting in significant construction activities. However, the construction industry is a very dangerous industry. Construction workers are exposed to high risk activities and health and lives are at stake. So indirectly, it is business security. The hidden costs of incidents can hurt a construction company financially and jeopardize its employment in general.
These combined with migrant workers management creates major challenges for the industry. Migrant workers are critical to construction industry, mostly unskilled and potentially exposed to exploitation. The industry is under significant pressure from governments, international organizations and human-rights groups to improve safety and address human rights issues for migrant workers.
Key benefits of attending this workshop
- UNDERSTAND the main challenges of migrant workers and safety
- IDENTIFY the management commitment and supervisors reinforcement of safe work practices
- RECOGNISE different types of hazards at construction sites
- DEFINE the method to transform construction sites into safer workplaces
- MASTER the Construction Safety Management System and Migrant Workers Management processes
- LEARN how to convert challenges and risks into strategic opportunities to ensure business sustainability
Who Should Attend?
The workshop will prove particularly worthwhile for CEOs, Heads, VPs, Directors, Heads of Departments, Managers and Executives responsible for:
- Constructions professionals
- Safety and health professionals
- Contract and risk management
- Facilities management
- Project development
- Environmental health professionals
- Human resources personnel
- Anyone concerned about safety in construction site
Why you Should Attend?
This highly interactive, 2-day program of hands-on learning and lectures with group-work on real case studies, panel discussion and role playing scenarios to engage, stimulate and provide participants with skills and processes.
Participants will develop an understanding of Construction Safety Management System and Migrant Workers Management processes and tools and learn what they and their organizations need to do to transform construction sites into safer workplaces, reduce fatalities and incidents, meet legal requirements, meet stakeholders’ expectations and convert challenges and risks into strategic opportunities to ensure business sustainability.